0.- PRIOR RECOMMENDATION
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Spanish Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below.
1.- INTRODUCTION; IDENTIFICATION DATA and USERS
- Company name: Karter Tecnología y Organización SL (operates under the trademark DREAMROOMWORLD)
- CIF/NIF: B83700153.- E-mail: email@example.com
- Registered office: Rosalía de Castro 16 Majadahonda Madrid
- Activity: Collaborative economy
- Purpose of the website: Publicize their activity, information and services, contact form, CV sending, newsletter subscription.
The purpose of this document is to establish the general terms and conditions of use of the WEBSITE. The general terms and conditions are mandatory acceptance and compliance by all people, professionals and companies (hereinafter the USER), who wish to use them (current or new services that DREAMROOMWORLD provides in the future through the WEBSITE).
2.- USER OBLIGATIONS, USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES AND CONTENT
The user agrees to use the Website, content and services, without violating current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. It is forbidden to use the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against DREAMROOMWORLD or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the Website.
DREAMROOMWORLD guarantees that the contents and services offered by the Website respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and childhood, non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect. DREAMROOMWORLD reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate the law or do not respect the principles indicated.
These General Conditions of Use of the WEBSITE do not grant the USER any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected on the Website are the property of DREAMROOMWORLD or are duly authorized for dissemination by their legitimate owners. DREAMROOMWORLD undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and therefore, it is prohibited:
- The use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless there is prior written authorization from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of DREAMROOMWORLD or its legitimate owners over them.
3.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
In any case, the USER acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the Contents and/or any other elements embed in the Website belong to DREAMROOMWORLD or is duly authorized for its dissemination on this WEBSITE. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Web, they must notify these circumstances to DREAMROOMWORLD indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights or indicating the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The WEBSITE provides links to other own websites and content owned by third parties. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing these links. DREAMROOMWORLD is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the Website www.dreamroomworld.com must obtain the prior written authorization of DREAMROOMWORLD. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the WEBSITE and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.dreamroomworld.com of its contents or services.
5.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
DREAMROOMWORLD reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website www.dreamroomworld.com as well as this legal notice.
6.- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
DREAMROOMWORLD does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or contents.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
7.- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
8.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation, subject to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain) in the event of any dispute arising from access to the WEBSITE.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comments about the website, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org