We have updated this policy to explain the type of personal data we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update, manage, export, and delete it. DREAMROOMWORLD has adapted this website to the requirements of Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (new Spanish LOPD), and also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This Policy is intended to provide you with all the necessary information about what type of personal information we collect and use, how you can control its use, and describes our practices related to information collected from the different DREAMROOMWORLD sites that link or refer to this Policy (such as social media pages and HTML-formatted email messages), as well as through our social media marketing activities.
1.- Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Karter Tecnologia y Organización SL. Trade name: DREAMROOMWORLD
- NIF/CIF: B83700153
- Address: Rosalia de Castro 16 Majadahonda Madrid.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process at DREAMROOMWORLD comes from:
- If you are a Client, from our contractual relationship.
- Contact form or comments on our blog
- Registration to our newsletter and activities or events
- By sending your CV
3.- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At DREAMROOMWORLD we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purposes:
- Clients: Manage their appointments and the administration, management and billing derived from our contractual relationship and the legal obligations derived from it.
- Contact: Contact you, either by phone or via e-mail, or answer the questions* that you ask us through our website. We request the following personal data: Name, surnames, telephone and email. In all cases, the email address or telephone number will be used to respond to you.
- Registration or reservation to events: To be able to carry out the process of registration or reservation of our activities or events, we request the following personal information: Name, surnames, telephone and email. Once received, we will contact you to complete the registration process.
- Registration form for newsletter subscription: To receive our newsletter, the user is required to indicate a series of personal data: Name and surnames and email.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts, the user is required to indicate a series of personal data: Name, email and website.
- Management of your curriculum (CV): Those who voluntarily send us their CV to apply, based on their professional skills and their Curriculum, to be part of our selection or recruitment processes. Inform you that in any case, specially protected data categories will not be processed.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks in which DREAMROOMWORLD has a presence. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of DREAMROOMWORLD, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. DREAMROOMWORLD will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of our activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the social network regulations allow.
In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually. DREAMROOMWORLD does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating DREAMROOMWORLD from any responsibility in this regard. The user guarantees and is responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, undertaking to keep them duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
4.- How long will we keep your data?
If you are a DREAMROOMWORLD client, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. If they have been collected for your subscription, they will be kept until you process your cancellation or the service is deleted, or if they have been provided through our contact form or contact email, when the reason for it ends. If you attend our courses or events, while a legal obligation or claim may be derived from it.
Once the contract has ended, DREAMROOMWORLD will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription periods. Once these periods end, your data will be deleted once the possible judicial and extrajudicial actions that could be generated are prescribed. At the end of the retention period, your Personal Information will be deleted on a scheduled basis to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
As a Candidate, they will be kept for the duration of the process and if you are not finally selected, your data will be stored for a maximum period of 18 months, and will subsequently be destroyed.
5.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is our contractual relationship or your consent, which is necessary for the provision of the services offered on our website and, therefore, we will always inform you and request your consent.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data provided in the blog, as a subscriber, or user who contacts in our form or for sending informative and commercial newsletters is your consent.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data provided in the blog, as a subscriber, or as a user who contacts in our form, or for sending informative and commercial newsletters, is your consent.
The legal basis for the processing of your data as a candidate who voluntarily sends us your CV is the pre-contractual relationship.
Revocability.- The consent given is revocable at any time by communicating it to DREAMROOMWORLD in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. Revocation that will not be retroactive.
When browsing the web, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services detailed in the Cookies section.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
7.- Secrecy and data security
DREAMROOMWORLD is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (such as the Https protocols that we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
DREAMROOMWORLD cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Confidentiality of the processing: DREAMROOMWORLD will ensure that any person who is authorized by our company to process your data as a Client or User (including our staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
Response to a security incident: Upon becoming aware of a Security Incident, DREAMROOMWORLD must notify the Client, Patient or User without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when the Client or User reasonably request.
8.- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
DREAMROOMWORLD informs you that it will carry out treatment orders to third parties in accordance with the RGPD, demanding that the person in charge comply with all data protection guarantees. All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected based on compliance with the rights that we preserve on this website.
Hosting: Inform you that we work with Ionos.es as a provider of the web hosting server, services located in territory of European Union.
Analytics services: Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help DREAMROOMWORLD analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.dreamroomworld.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
9.- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You can freely exercise the rights conferred by the RGPD. Any person has the right to revoke consent, request access to personal data that concerns him -to request its rectification or deletion- to request the limitation of its treatment, to oppose its treatment (if there is public interest or legitimate interest) and /or the right of portability. In all cases you can exercise your rights by email addressed to email@example.com indicating the reference “Data Protection”. The request must include: Name, surnames and photocopy of your ID (in the case in which you are required to identify yourself), request specifying your request and address for notification purposes. Anyone can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the website www.agpd.es if they consider that their rights have not been satisfied.
10.- Conflict Resolution